This specially curated 2-day experiential program is developed with the support of our corporate partner, Edrington. The Specialist Luxury Program Tracks offered by the ESSEC Academy of Luxury APAC are part of a suite of short-term luxury management programs offered to executives and professionals who wish to advance their careers in areas where premium branding and building quality relationships with (ultra) high-net-worth are important.
What you will gain from this program:
- Learning from ESSEC faculty and luxury industry experts in pertinent areas that deal with understanding luxury consumers and HNWI
- Exploring concepts and knowledge from cases and examples drawn from a wide range of luxury industry sectors
- Meaningful exchanges with peers from other industries
- Learning by doing! We don’t just ‘show and tell’ but we ensure participants get to have firsthand experiences about the lifestyles of HNWI
- Access to the Academy of Luxury programs and resources through an exclusive alumni network
This Specialist Luxury Program Track is for those who appreciate the finer things in life and wish to learn more about this industry to enhance their knowledge and career development.
A uniquely designed program encapsulated into a 2-day experience, weaving knowledge, insights, and hands-on learning which engages all the senses.
Bringing together industry-specific knowledge and meaningful experiences to help executives to expand their social readiness and skills.
Involving category experts to provide external perspectives and creating opportunities for networking as part of the community.